Level ⬆ with Canva for Education
Canva offers teachers many different features to level up your designs! We wanted to dive into five features we think immediately level up your classroom designs and instruction:
- Classroom Kits
- QR Code Generator
- Presentation Magic Shortcuts
Stop what you are doing and do this…
- Go to Canva.com and login
- Click the down carrot by Templates (on the top bar of the Canva home page)
- Click Classroom Kits
- Sort by design by clicking the design of your choice (design themes across the top bar)
Day made. You’re welcome 😂🤯🙌
Styles allows you to change the color and font combos of your designs with one click!!
- Open the Canva design on your choice
- Select Styles on the left hand tool bar (if not there, click three dots at the bottom of tool bar and select Styles)
- Select the color and font combo of your choice and change the design instantly
- If you have your brand kit set up, you can select your brand
Check out this TikTok for more details
Bitmoji’s in Canva
Simply generate a QR code, right inside of Canva. Click the three dosts on the left hand tools bar of your design, then click QR code. Paste the link you want a QR code generated for and a QR code will appear in your design. This is such a time saver!
Presentation Magic Shortcuts
Y’all!! These Magic Shortcuts are going to make your day!
Click present on your Canva presentation then click shift?
- Timer: Select a number between 0-9 to instantly set a timer
- Blur: Blur your screen by clicking B
- Quiet: Shhh the class by clicking Q
- Bubbles: Let the bubbles rise by clicking O
- Confetti: Celebrate with the letter C
- Drumroll: Oh the suspense is set with the letter D
- Curtain Call: That’s a wrap, click U
- Mic Drop: Boom! Drop the Mic with M
- Close: Close the Presentation with X